Appendix. Predefined Classes
Predefined classes arriving from OrientDB
- OFunction: functions.
- OIdentity: a parent class for OUser, ORole classes.
- ORestricted: a class which you can use for configuring access rights of separate documents (for more see the Security section.
- ORIDs: a utitily class.
- ORole: user roles.
- OSchedule: a task scheduler. Allows you to created scheduled tasks.
- OTriggered: a parent class for deriving classes of documents that call dynamic functions at read-write operations. This allows you to implement security at document level. For more details on using triggers (hooks), see the OrientDB guide.
- OUser: users.
Predefined classes specific for Orienteer
- ODashboard: dashboards and their configurations.
- OLocalization: localized properties of classes.
- OModule: modules.
- OPage: dynamic pages.
- OPerspective: perspectives.
- OPerspectiveItem: links on a menu (on the left of the screen) in perspectives.
- OWidget: widgets.